A brief analysis and discussion of one song on the album. This does not need to be very technical, but it should mention something about the general song structure, lyrics, and instrumentation. Include your interpretation and opinion of the song. If the song was a hit or had broad social/historical impact, mention that.
Learning Goal: I’m working on a music writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
- Write it in a 5-page paper format. It should be written in 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins on all sides.
- A brief analysis and discussion of one song on the album. This does not need to be very technical, but it should mention something about the general song structure, lyrics, and instrumentation. Include your interpretation and opinion of the song. If the song was a hit or had broad social/historical impact, mention that.
- A context for the cultural milieu in which the album was released and the album’s impact and relationship to its time and place. What was happening in world history at the time, and does the album attempt to engage with that? If so, do you feel it was successful? Of course, you should list the year of the album’s release.
- List the members of the group. If it is a solo artist, try to find the names of the musicians who played on the album and their instruments. Also, provide analysis and a thoughtful opinion of 1 member’s singing, playing, or production.
- Some general questions to ponder: What is the style of rock? Is it a concept album? If so, what is the concept? Is it a rock opera? If so, what is the story? How does the album unfold from track to track? Does the album reflect the Hippie Aesthetic? Can you locate roots in blues, jazz, or psychedelia? Is there any artwork or visual component to the music?
- Again, include your well-researched, informed opinions, and thoughtful reflections.
3 citations or quotations required in the following format. >>> (Author, Publication, Page Number/URL)
- From a rock-oriented or music trade publication. These include but are not limited to: Rolling Stone, Crawdaddy, Cheetah, Creem, Billboard, or Spin.
- From What’s That Sound?: An Introduction to Rock and Its History
- From another scholarly source. This may be from a newspaper, book, reputable website or podcast, etc.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!