Learning Goal: I’m working on a communications writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
This is a worksheet to let me know about your Wikipedia contribution. So you want to contribute to Wikipedia BEFORE you complete this worksheet.
Answer the following questions about your contribution to Wikipedia. Be as complete as possible in your responses.
Complete these questions before you complete your Wikipedia paper because the analysis section of the paper cannot be written until you contribution to Wikipedia.
1.What was your user name on Wikipedia?
2. What was the exact title of the entry to which you contributed? (Use the title or heading the Wikipedia uses.)
3. Provide a copy of your WP contribution below, including the source you included with that contribution. (You can cut-and-paste the contribution from WP.) Include all the contributions you made (if you made more than one)
4.What was your reason for contributing to that entry? Or why did you choose to make that contribution?
5. Did you use any resources to figure out how to contribute to Wikipedia (such as watching a YouTube video, talking to friends who contributed, etc.)? Were those resources helpful?
6. What do you think about the process of contributing to Wikipedia? Was it user friendly? What was easy about contributing to Wikipedia? What was hard?
7. Now having contributed to WP, what is your opinion about WP as a reliable and accurate reference source? Support your answer with evidence and reasoning.
8. Other than WP’s reliability or accuracy, what else does contributing to and learning about WP teach you? This is a 5-point question so my expectation is that you connect this experience to larger issues, such as knowledge creation, the power of knowledge, bias and conflicts of interest when creating knowledge, hegemony, whose voices are listened to in society/whose voices are stifled, and the various topics listed in the assignment guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more