What is the relationship between color and mood?
Learning Goal: I’m working on a psychology multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
||You are working as a methodologist and have been tasked with designing the methods section for a research study. You will do an in-depth dive into the design elements of eachpart of the methods section through your weekly assignments. It is important that you check instructor feedback weekly and make revisions before submitting the final project. It is also important to understand that you are not collecting data for this project. If you use your research question and hypothesis from Introduction to Experimental Psychology, you will have a complete research proposal that can serve as a fantastic template for the future.
Part 1: Use your research question and hypothesis from Introduction to Experimental Psychology. Report it in part 1 of the assignment. If you have not taken Introduction to Experimental Psychology yet, choose one of the three research topics below and report the research question and the hypothesis.
- What is the relationship between color and mood?
- What is the relationship of music and mood?
- How does packaging affect consumer buying choices?
Part 2: You will complete the first section of your methodology paper here by writing about the research design you will be using for this study.
- Research design – Here you will discuss your chosen methodology and justify why it is the best design for your study. Here is how you can break it down:
- Restate your research question and your hypothesis.
- Based upon your review of the literature and/or your textbook, which research method would be the best choice?
- (e.g., experimental, quasi-experimental, correlational, survey, etc.)
- Provide AT LEAST one citation that supports your research design choicE
- SECTION 2y ou will add the next three sections to your methodology that you started in SECTION 1. Be sure to be extremely specific in your descriptions. We want the readers to not only clearly understand what you will be doing, but set the study up to be replicated in the future. Please address each part of the outline below clearly using APA format.
- Setting – Where will you conduct your study? Will it be conducted online (e.g. survey research) or in-person? If it is in-person, will it be in a controlled environment (e.g. lab) or in a more natural setting (e.g. public park)?
- If this will be conducted in-person, give a specific location, even if it is hypothetical. Never make the location personal, like your home.
- If the study will be conducted online, provide a website, like Survey Monkey, and include a URL. This may also be hypothetical.
- Participants –
- What is your population and sample size? What type of sample is it? (e.g. random sample; purposive sample; convenience sample)
- What are their demographics (age range, ethnicities, gender distribution, etc)?
- Why have you chosen them?
- What are the eligibility requirements for your study?
- Measure(s) –
- What are the variables used in your study, and how will you measure those variables? (e.g. standardized scale, observation, interview).
- Go to the Keiser online library and access the database called PsycTests. From there, find an appropriate psychometric test to assess the behavior you are trying to measure in your study. You should include a description of the test. This may include relevant measures, observations, scales, questionnaires, observation guides, and document characteristics. If you can find reliability and validity of the instrument in the literature you should talk about that here as well.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!