What are the different categories of assets? Please identify and define each type of asset
Learning Goal: I’m working on a literature question and need a reference to help me learn.
Learning Engagement #5
LEARNING ENGAGEMENT #5
Assets of a company can be in various forms. We might have buildings, vehicles, copywrites, patents, timber, and coal to name a few. Thinking about these assets, answer the following questions:
- What are the different categories of assets? Please identify and define each type of asset (Hint: There are 2 main categories of assets).
- Within each category, identify 3 examples of each.
- For each category, do you depreciate, amortize or deplete?
- Explain the difference between straight-line and double-declining balance depreciation?
PROFESSOR’S GUIDANCE FOR THIS WEEK’S LE:
There are 4 questions this week in your engagement. You can be brief in your responses. Here is an example:
|Categories of Assets
||Depreciate, Amortize, Deplete?
The difference between straight-line and double-declining balance depreciation is:
Use your OWN words to answer the question. You can provide an example to illustrate.
1. Please make sure that you read the relevant chapter from the textbook
2. Watch the YouTube videos for this week and additional course material provide
3. Ensure that you can communicate your point of view clearly and without ambiguity. Provide one example to strengthen your point of view in the main discussion.
General Discussion Notes: Applicable each week:
- Each weekly session for this course begins on a Monday and concludes the following Sunday. Each week your Initial Posting to the Learning Engagement is due by Wednesday, 11:55pm PST. In that Initial Posting you will respond to the discussion question(s) posed In Each Learning Engagement.
- You are expected to provide not only deep discussions on the initial post, but also substantive responses to your peers. Your initial post will be a minimum of 100-200 words or 2 paragraphs and should include insights and concepts from the week’s reading. While you may be asked to provide an opinion, your position must be supported by evidence.
- Substantive postings to this topic question(s) should be no less that 100-200 words or a minimum of 1 paragraph and should identify your peers’ discussion. You can agree, extend or expand on your peers’ post, or respectfully disagree. Again, you must support your position through evidence.
- Each initial post will have at least 1 reference (you may use your textbook). In your peer responses, you may also provide 1 reference, but that is optional.
- I may engage you in discussion as well, and I will count any further responses to me during the week (after your Initial Posting) as one of your responses to others.
- You should participate on multiple days of the week, and do not save all your postings for Sunday. That way other students (and I) can engage you in back-and-forth discussion.
- Be sure to proofread carefully (Use Grammarly – the premium version! Make sure your writing score is more than 90) and cite your sources (APA 7.0 ed).
- Post your minimum 100-200 word answers by Wednesday 11:55 pm to earn a maximum of 14 points.
- Offer at least two minimum 100-200 word comments (replies) to posts from your peers’ discussions by Sunday 11:55 pm to earn a maximum of 8 points each.
You will be graded using the following rubric and standards.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!