Learning Goal: I’m working on a health & medical question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
CASE STUDY: Preschool Child: Ricky Ricky, age 4 years, arrives in the clinic with his mother. Ricky lives with his mother and father, who both work full-time, and his infant sister. Their extended family lives in a different state more than 100 miles away. Both parents are of average height and in good health. Ricky’s mother mentions that Ricky often expresses frustration, particularly in regard to food. Conflict over food occurs every day. Mealtime is a battle to get him to eat, unless his mother feeds him. Ricky’s baby sister seems to tolerate all baby foods but requires her mother to spoon-feed. Ricky’s mother is quite frustrated and concerned that he will become malnourished.
1. What additional assessment information would you collect?
2. What questions would you ask, and how would you further explore this issue with the mother?
3. In what ways does the distance of the extended family influence this family’s approach to health promotion?
4.What factors would you consider to determine whether malnourishment is a factor in this family?
1. Read the following case study and ANSWER EACH REFLECTIVE QUESTIONS.
2. Please provide evidence-based rationales and CITE (Reference) each answer. Please, use citations properly, use of Standard English grammar, good sentence structure, and overall organization based y APA 7th Ed.
3. A minimum of 4 current scholarly references that are less than 5 years old (Please no FAKE references, No websites, No Blogs will be accepted).
4. Turnitin similarity score of less than 5% please.
5. Read and include on your references: Edelman, Kudzama (2018). Health Promotion throughout the Life Span. (9th Ed.). Elsevier ISBN: 978-0-323-41673-3 (Note: or any year of publication after 2018)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more