WEEK6 ENGLISH315 For this assignment, you will complete the PowerPoint presentation you developed in Week 5. As discussed in Week 5, the PowerPoint will inform how social media can help
For this assignment, you will complete the PowerPoint presentation you developed in Week 5. As discussed in Week 5, the PowerPoint will inform how social media can help an organization improve in areas such as sales, performance, culture, or positive image. Your audience is the same manager; someone who is familiar with social media but wants to learn more about how they can use it to help their organization reach its goals.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 12–18 slides including:
- A title slide.
- An agenda slide.
- Body content slides.
- Conclusion slide.
- A sources slide.
All slides count toward the required length. Start with your slide deck from the Week 5 assignment. Incorporate feedback you received from the professor and expand the presentation for this assignment.
- Revise your slide deck from Week 5 presentation, taking your professor’s feedback into account.
- Revise the title slide.
- Revise the agenda slide.
- Revise the introduction slide.
- Develop 10–15 body slides for your presentation that inform a manager how social media can be used to help an organization reach its goals.
- Overview of issue or opportunity.
- How a selected social media can be leveraged to resolve an issue or leverage an opportunity to help a company reach its goals.
- As you develop your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 of your BCOM text.
- Your presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Other submission formats will be returned ungraded. Incorrectly formatted file submissions may be corrected and resubmitted for late credit.
- Focus your work on clarity, writing mechanics, professional language, and appropriate style.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Revise the first three slides of a presentation that addresses the use of social media in the workplace.
- Include the title of the presentation, your name, and the presentation date on the title slide.
- List the key points that outline the structure of your presentation on the agenda slide.
- Provide an overview of the presentation purpose and its context to the target audience in the introduction slide.
- Cover the purpose and key points of the presentation in 10–15 body slides with illustrations, images, and graphs/charts that reinforce the key points and purpose.
- Use Figure 12.1 Process for Planning, Preparing, and Rehearsing Presentation in the BCOM text as a guide for developing your presentation.
- Use Figure 12.2 Presentation Planner in the BCOM text to organize the content for your presentation.
- Use Figure 8.1 Inductive Outline Used in Persuasive Messages Sent in Written, Electronic, or Spoken Form in the BCOM text as a guide while developing the presentation purpose and key points.
- Conclude the presentation using a single slide for the closing that contains a one-sentence wrap-up statement reinforcing the purpose of the presentation.
- Provide the required number of two references; all references are peer-reviewed, academic references that are added to a sources slide after your closing slide using the Strayer Writing Standards.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!