TP.4 Design for Instruction Teacher Work Sample Teaching Process Four Design for Instruction TWS Standard The teacher designs instruction for specific learning goals, student characteristics
TP.4 Design for Instruction
Teacher Work Sample
Teaching Process Four
Design for Instruction
The teacher designs instruction for specific learning goals, student characteristics and needs, and learning contexts.
Describe how you will design your unit instruction related to unit goals, students’ characteristics and needs, and the specific learning context.
- Results of pre-assessment. After administrating the pre-assessment, analyze student performance relative to the learning goals. Depict the results of the pore-assessment in a format that allows you to find patterns of student performance.
- Unit overview. Provide an overview of your unit. Use a visual organizer such as a block plan or outline to make your unit plan clear. Include the topic or activity you are planning for each day/period. Also indicate the goal or goals (coded from your Learning Goals section) that you are addressing in each activity. Make sure that every goal is addressed by at least one activity and that every activity relates to at least one goal.
- Activities. Describe at least three unit activities that reflect a variety of instructional strategies/techniques and explain why you are planning those specific activities. In your explanation for each activity, include:
(1) how the content relates to your instructional goal(s),
(2) how the activity stems from your pre-assessment information and
(3) what materials/technology you will need to implement the activity, and
(4) how you plan to assess student learning during and/or following the activity
(i.e., formative assessment).
- Technology. Describe how you will use technology in your planning and/or instruction. If you do not plan to use any form of technology, provide your clear rationale for its omission.
Suggested Page Length: 3 + visual organizer
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!