he paper is attached!!! The field that is being referred to is based on the paper.
For the written portion, you will write on any of the primary articles. I am expecting everyone to turn in a three (3) page document that includes the following:
1) A few sentences that explain the current understanding of the field — concise but information-packed — What do we know?
2) A transition paragraph explaining the gaps in knowledge that remain unanswered — What do we want to know?
3) A section outlining one (1) aim and some proposed experiments that can help answer the field’s questions.
– An aim is defined as the desired outcome – What do you want to achieve from your proposed experiments? This could be understanding how a drug interacts with a certain type of cell, or if a certain treatment causes a specific type of damage. We will talk more about this in class tomorrow.
4) Impact statement — why are your proposed experiments important? Will the results of this study save lives/or change the field forever?
5) Citations — APA format! You can use a citation manager for this (I use Microsoft EndNote, but Easybib.com works just as well)
Think about the language that scientists use when they are writing papers — how do scientists speak about what they’ve done? How do they speak about future experiments? I have attached an example of my old writing so that you have a template to work with. Remember, I’m not expecting you to get a Nobel prize, I just want you to try to write like a scientist. Give it your best effort, and don’t be afraid to ask for help! 🙂
For this portion of the final project, you will be graded based on the following:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more