State the names of your teammates and make sure to cc the email to each of them when submitting your case analysis to avoid the 10-point penalty.
- State the names of your teammates and make sure to cc the email to each of them when submitting your case analysis to avoid the 10-point penalty.
- Can you use Ameritrade’s information to estimate the WACC? Why or why not?
- How you found the comparable firm? Be specific with the process and variables used to identify the comparable firm. If you used capital structure in any of the steps, did you use market value or book value and why? Did you use the financial statement information of a particular year or the average of a sample period?
- Why did you use equity and dividends received (rather than the original price and dividends provided) to calculate capital gains yield and dividend yield?
- In the last 5 years, how is your company’s total risk, systematic risk, and average return relative to the market average? How do you measure total risk and systematic risk?
- Why is value-weighted average return used as the proxy for the market average?
- In CAPM, what is the rf rate used and why did you choose that particular rate instead of the T-bill rate?
- Why is annual market return used in the CAPM return estimate, rather than monthly return?
- Are you able to use one of the dividend models to estimate the cost of capital? If yes, which dividend model is used and why?
- Find annual dividend and growth rate of the annual dividends.
- Find the D1, P0, and avg. dividend growth rate to get the cost of equity using the appropriate dividend model.
- Next, use Market Model. State the model’s equation, run the regression to get the outputs.
- Should both intercept and beta be used in the cost of equity calculation? Why or why not? Be aware of the monthly to annual adjustment when estimating the cost of equity.
- Is your CAPM beta similar to the beta from the market model?
- Compare the three cost of equity estimates. Are they similar? If one of them is significantly different from the rest, it may not be reliable. Find reasons to justify why that particular model isn’t reliable.
- Of the two similar cost of equity estimates, what do you do from here?
- To find the WACC, we also need to find the Rd and the capital structure weights. ***While the Rd of the comparable firm is given, use M&M proposition II to explain why we should use the Rd and capital structure weights of the comparable firm to calculate the WACC, rather than those of Ameritrade!
- When it comes to estimating the capital structure weights, should you use book value or market value? Why?
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!