Q. 1: You plan to introduce a new cell phone in Pakistani market. Before doing so, you have to select a good name which can add greatly to a product’s success. Finding the best brand name is a difficult task. It begins with a careful review of the product and its benefits, the target market, and proposed marketing strategies. 2.5 Marks
While selecting the brand name for your cell phone, identify which of the following qualitie(s) should be included in your brand name and why:
(1) It should suggest something about the product’s benefits and qualities.
(2) It should be easy to pronounce, recognize, and remember: Tide, Jelly
Belly, iPod, Jet Blue.
(3) The brand name should be distinctive
(4) It should be extendable; Amazon.com began as an online bookseller but chose a name that would allow expansion into other categories.
(5) The name should translate easily into foreign languages.
(6) It should be capable of registration and legal protection. A brand name cannot be registered if it infringes on existing brand names.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more