NEED A REVISION FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment Due Sunday by 11:59pmPoints 30Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file uploadAs a family science
NEED A REVISION FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment Due Sunday by 11:59pmPoints 30Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file uploadAs a family science professional an
FAM 401 – FAM 475 Crossover Assignment Start Assignment
- Points 30
- Submitting a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
As a family science professional and a potential Family Life Educator, it is imperative that you view families through a cultural kaleidoscope in order to understand the diversity of families in our ever-changing society. For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation with a script that defines a specific family type (FAMILY LIFE EDUCATION WITH PRISON INMATES AND THEIR FAMILIES) from your readings in Family Life Education With Diverse Populations and discusses the family’s unique aspects, challenges, and best practices for professionals. Additionally, you will define a specific problem, it’s scope, and identify possible recommendations that may impact your selected family and connect these suggestions to a concept from the BOK.
This crossover PowerPoint will include each of the following components in the order given:
- Slide 1 – Introduction – “What’s the problem?” Students will define their population and write a brief summation of the issue and how it impacts families. This section will include creating a slide and, on the notes page, have a detailed definition of the problem and how it impacts their population. Notes page should be a paragraph and should use relevant outside research. APA-style citations should be included in-text to identify relevant source material.
- Slide 2 – Scope of the problem – “How big is the problem?” Students will use relevant outside research to describe the scope and impact of the issue on the unique characteristics of their population. Particular attention will be paid to evidence of unequal or different impacts based on gender, race, SES, age, sexual orientation, family structure, or other relevant family demographics. This section will include creating a slide and two paragraphs on the note’s pages giving a more detailed discussion of the scope, impact, and unique characteristics of the problem and population. It should include in-text citations for source content.
- Slide 3 – Challenges – “What specific challenges does your population face?” According to your readings in Family Life Education with Diverse Populations, discuss the challenges your families face. This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a more detailed discussion on the challenges your population faces.
- Slide 4 – Recommendations – “What COULD be done to fix the problem?” Using any relevant outside sources, students will describe 2 recommendations that could have an impact on this population. What concept from the BOK would best describe the impact of these recommendations on your chosen population and explain why? This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a brief description of 2 recommendations and how they connect to the BOK concept(s) with appropriate APA citations back to relevant source material.
- Slide 5 – Best Practices – “What best practices in Family Life Education could fix the problem?” This should build on slide 4 and include best practices in FLE that could/could have been used to fix the problem? This section will include creating a slide and no more than one paragraph on the notes page that includes a brief description of why these “best practices” were chosen and how they connect to your population and issue.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!