In this assignment, you will use the scenarios from our Week 2 assignment as the basis for a block business letter in which you communicate bad news to the recipient
In this assignment, you will use the scenarios from our Week 2 assignment as the basis for a block business letter in which you communicate bad news to the recipient. Note that this is an ongoing situation, and the recipient has previously requested a review via email, letter, or personal meeting with management. Refer to your textbook for clarity, writing mechanics, professional language, and style guidelines.
- Choose one of the professional scenarios outlined in this document:
- Write an email message from the perspective of a company manager who must communicate the bad news to one of the characters in the scenario you selected.
- Use the guidelines outlined in Chapter 7 “Delivering Bad-News Messages” in your BCOMtext to help you structure your message, shape your language, select your content, and format your message.
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language and style requirements.
- Address the communication issue from your chosen scenario.
- Provide bad news from the company to the recipient.
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation.
- Use either the inductive or deductive approach to structure your message.
- Address the current and past context of the situation considering your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation.
- Include the proper introductory elements of the sender’s address, date, recipient’s address.
- You may create any details necessary in the introductory elements to complete the assignment.
- Provide an appropriate and professional greeting or salutation.
- Your block business letter should follow the form of Model 7B. Developing the Components of a Bad-News Message example in the textbook:
- Reveals subject of message and transitions into reasons.
- Supports refusal with logical reasoning.
- States refusal positively and clearly using complex sentences and positive language and ends with a forward-looking message to enhance goodwill.
- Use single-space paragraphs and double-space between paragraphs.
- Limit the letter to one page.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!