Learning Goal: I’m working on a psychology question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
CJ 412 – DEVIANT BEHAVIOR
READING ASSIGNMENT #14–CHAPTER 14: POSITIVE DEVIANCE
Writing Activities: In your own words (at least 300), please write an essay addressing two of the Critical Thinking Questions listed below. Please label your answers by putting the question above each. Do not combine your answers, each question should be answered individually (again 300 words or more).
Critical Thinking Questions
1. Imagine that you want to socialize a child to become a positive deviant. You may want her or him to become remarkably altruistic or to be a renowned writer, artist, or scientist. What would you consciously need to do to maximize the chances of your child’s becoming a truly positive deviant? What would you do to minimize the likelihood of her or his becoming a positive deviant?
2. What sociocultural conditions must be present to ensure that a sufficient number of positive deviants—altruistic and creative persons—are generated to serve the interests of the larger society?
3. Can involvement in positive deviance be scientifically predicted? If so, what are the key macro- and micro-level variables that increase the likelihood of positively deviant behavior?
4. Consider a society in which positive deviance is not present. Altruism is unknown, innovation and creativity are shunned. How would you describe the everyday lives of members of this society, their emotional and psychological well-being, and the ways that they commonly interact with one another?
5. Identify key sociocultural factors that may account for the vast difference in the number of Nobel laureates produced in each country and across the major regions of the world.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more