Discuss the concept of knowledge management. Why is knowledge management important today?
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will be able to:
LO 1.1: Recognize the overall knowledge management processes, concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organization.
LO 1.2: Describe how valuable individual, group and organizational knowledge is managed throughout the knowledge management cycle.
L.O 1.3 Define the different Knowledge types and explain how they are addressed by knowledge management in different business environments.
This Assignment is a report-based assignment.
Besides other materials like journal papers, report, and research articles, students are advised to read chapter 1 to chapter 3 thoroughly from the book prescribed for this course.
Students must use proper references to justify their assignment work.
The Assignment structure is as follows:
- Introduction: (5 Marks)
- Discuss the concept of knowledge management. Why is knowledge management important today? (300-500 Words)
- Write a detailed paragraph on three generations on knowledge management. (450-750 Words)
- Describe the terms, Data, Information and Knowledge. Discuss two major types of knowledge. Compare the properties of these two major types of knowledge. (400-500 Words)
- Knowledge management cycles and Models:
- Discuss in detail Wiig’s KM cycle. How is it different from McElroy’s KM cycle. Write minimum two points of difference. (Minimum 500 words)
- Describe how the major types of knowledge (i.e., tacit and explicit) are transformed in the Nonaka and Takeuchi knowledge spiral model of KM. Use a concrete example to make your point (e.g., a bright idea that occurs to an individual in the organization).
- Which transformations would prove to be the most difficult? Why?
- Which transformation would prove to be fairly easy? Why?
References: Must be more than 5 references
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!