Describe the basic steps of the organizational development process.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Describe the basic steps of the organizational development process.
- Evaluate the strategic role of change in the organization and its impact on organizational performance.
- Analyze the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development.
You are a management consultant at Miri & Co Partners; you receive an email from one of your long-term clients stating as follows:
“Following an overhaul of the company and a shift from the conventional model to telecommuting, several challenges have emerged. First, the majority of the departments are not meeting their monthly targets. This follows an introduction of a policy that the most productive employees will receive a monthly bonus. Secondly, numerous conflicts are emerging from the finance departments. We need an urgent solution to increase the productivity of this department.” Answer the following questions:
- How can the company improve the group awareness in the company? (2 marks)
- State the process of using a microcosm group to address organization-wide issues. (3 marks)
- What are the disadvantages of restructuring based on functional structure? (3 marks)
- Should the reward system be individual-based or group based? (2 marks)
- What is the role of executive leadership in transformational change? (2 marks)
- Finally, provide a workable solution to the client in not more than 200 words. (3 marks)
- Use the concepts developed in this course in your answers.
- You must include at least 5 references.
- Format your references using APA style.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!