Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Based on this interview report （written reflection）, answer the interview questions
Write professionally – do not use any “textspeak,” and PROOFREAD!
1. Career-wise, how did you get where you are?
2. Tell me what a typical day on the job is like for you.
3. What are the qualities or personal characteristics that you think would make someone a
GOOD fit for this career? What would make this career a POOR fit for someone?
4. What training or education is required for this career?
5. What part of your job do you find most satisfying? What part of your job do you find most
6. What are some things you wish you had known before you entered this career field? OR
Relative to your career, what advice would the current you give the younger you?
7. How have you seen jobs in this career field change and how do you see them changing in the
8. What is the job market like? How difficult is it to get a job? What types of companies hire
people for this job?
9. Write your own question here:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more