• What is the relevance of the business name? (Choose your own jwellery making business)
• What is the relevance of the mission statement to you and the public?
• SWOT Analysis of your company • How will the organization gain competitive advantage (Porter’s four (4) Generic strategies)? • How will the company meet its mission and vision? • What form of business you will decide for your idea? Sole proprietorship? Partnership? Limited Liability Partnership? Corporation? Non-Profit • What resources are required for this business idea? Money? Human Resources? Infrastructure etc.? Think Factors of production
Operational and Marketing Plan
• What is your assessment of the Internal (Micro) and External (Macro) environment this business exists in? Are there any critical factors you must considerbefore you continue with this idea? • For the operational plan, please outline the organization structure. Also, will the organization be utilizing specialization or departmentalization? Will the decision making be centralized or decentralized? How exactly will the company work/operate from the moment a customer walks in to when they are leaving (Post purchase)? • How will your team create customer awareness and ensure customer retention and loyalty? What type of Information System will the company implement to prevent customers from churning? [HINT: CRM platforms]
Competition and Financing
• What type of competition will your company engage in? Look at the other similar businesses and try to get an idea of the current market condition in this industry. • What sources of funding you have currently available? What other venues you might explore to get funding? • What are your sales and profit projections?
Your asignment should be not less than 3500 words withou references and references should be included with APA style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more