Assignment Content A local cooking school offers classes to teach their future chefs about the impact of their menu choices on the environment. The instructor has asked that you be a guest presenter d
A local cooking school offers classes to teach their future chefs about the impact of their menu choices on the environment. The instructor has asked that you be a guest presenter during the next class to help explain where the ingredients of the dish came from and the environmental impacts associated with each of them.
Choose 1 of the following for your presentation:
- A 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation with narration and detailed speaker notes
- Explain the ingredient’s journey from source to plate. Consider where the ingredient is harvested or caught, the way it is transported to the restaurant it is served in, and how long that journey takes.
- Identify the ingredient’s environmental impacts from agriculture and farming strategies, toxins introduced into the environment, impacts of transportation, and the ingredient processing. Consider how the aquaculture or commercial fishing methods impact the environment such as the impact of fish farms on wild populations, a species vulnerability to fishing pressure, and how bycatch may be impacting the environment.
- Discuss how easily available the ingredient is for different populations around the world. Consider how easy it is to purchase the ingredient, the demand globally (its popularity), and how seafood seasons affect its availability.
Format your references according to APA guidelines. Include a reference slide if you choose a PowerPoint presentation.
Review Record a slide show with narration and slide timing for instructions on adding narration to a PowerPoint presentation.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.
error: Content is protected !!